Sprint Driving School Melbourne
A Professional Driving School with a Passion for Providing Quality Driving Lessons in Melbourne
- Sprint Driving School Melbourne has young and dynamic male and female driving instructors.
- We will guide you to a successful drive test result.
- A Friendly Team of Professional Driving Instructors.
- We have driver instructors who are very patient with learner drivers.
- All our instructors are VicRoads accredited Driving Instructors Melbourne.
- Sprint Driving Schools’ involvement in the driver training industry has lasted many years.
Tips: How To Pass Your Driving Test Melbourne
The new Victorian driving test is made of two stages. Once completed you will be able to proceed from learner driver to a probationary licence holder. In your 1st year you will have a red P plate. On the second year and until the end of the fourth year you are obligated to display the “Green P Plates” on the car you drive. The first four years of your licence is called the probationary licence years.
The Vic Roads testing officer will conduct the driving test in one of our new driving school cars either an auto or a manual. For example: if you started to learn to drive an automatic car then you should do the driving test in and automatic car.
A Driving School Melbourne
We welcome all learn to drive seekers to our driving school.
Please contact us for all your questions about our driving school services.
We operate 7 days per week.
Quality Driving Lessons in Bentleigh, Brigton, Caulfield, St Kilda, Elsternwick, Clayton, Oakleigh, Moorabbin, Prahran and other serviced suburbs.